How To: Not Get A Bill Shock From Data Roaming While Abroad

Comments (3)
  1. Choong Kon Keong says:

    Buy a local sim card with the max data you required is the best option! It’s aren’t more expensive than rooming charges. And saved ask the bill shock!

    1. Avenger Osiris says:

      some countries don’t simply allow foreigner to purchase local sim card…

  2. kw says:

    I activate one day of data roaming with celcom partner the turn it off for the rest of the trip but celcom charge me everyday for the rest of 11 days and barred my phone when I am back to Malaysia. They told me they have no idea until the bill is out. Totally unacceptable!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *