And it’s official, Samsung has just officially announce that it will launch the Samsung Galaxy S IV on the previously rumored date – 14 March 2013. The teaser didn’t mention a specific device, it simply wrote if users are “Ready 4 The Show” and invited them to “Come and Meet the Next Galaxy”, so what else could it be other than the device most of you are waiting for.
The Samsung Unpack event will be held in New York on the said date at 7pm EST. No further information have been revealed regarding specs but according to rumors, please take this with a pinch of salt, the Samsung Galaxy S IV will not be using its own Exynos processor or an AMOLED display. Instead, it was reported that Samsung will be using a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset with a CPU score of 1.9GHz; sorry for the disappointment, no octo-core for you, not yet at least.
Other rumored specs include a 1080p SoLux display, 2GB of RAM, up to 64GB of internal storage, 13MP rear shooter, a non-unibody design, and finally a dimension of 140.1 x 71.8 x 7.7mm that weighs 138grams.
So, will this announcement kill the HTC One before its arrival? Will you wait for the Samsung Galaxy S IV?
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47542 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33349 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30130 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26153 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23359 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19508 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19307 Views
abandon abbot says:way overpriced ... in america this model is selling for usd 250...
ars92 says:u mobile isnt supported yet...
Chief Chapree says:Intel didn't clarify us on that matter but technically, it should be...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia