Right after Maxis announcement, the hype surrounding the rollout of LTE service for Malaysian consumers continues. This time, it comes from Celcom.
Apparently, Celcom has setup a LTE experience zone in an unnamed location according to a video that appeared on Facebook earlier today. The video showed a number of speed test using a Huawei LTE modem together with an Android smartphone and tablet which are also manufactured by Huawei.
Upon verification with our friends at Celcom, we learned that the telco has indeed setup in two different LTE experience zone in Klang Valley – one being Menara Celcom and the second one is in Blue Cube Sunway Pyramid.
Furthermore, we were also made to understand that Celcom will be releasing an official statement regarding their LTE service very soon. We’ll keep you updated once the info comes in, so stay tuned.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47353 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33227 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30072 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26124 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23313 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19473 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19297 Views
arema says:rusak kenapa, bro aqbar?...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia