Pang is a tech geek who’s passionate about all things mobile, and shares a love-hate relationship with Android. Ironically, his particular interest in the ailing fortunes of Nokia was due to the sad culling of MeeGo-Harmattan. Besides smartphones, he also thinks gaming laptops are a godsend, but audibly hopes they would be made smaller and cheaper.
When not geeking out, he loves football, and bleeds the red of Liverpool. When the stars align and the futsal mates are all free, an awesome futsal game is played. Otherwise, it’s to the PS3 for some FIFA action.
Finally, when given the time, he badly needs to watch many, many movies that he’d missed out on when he was growing up. The list is so long, someone mentioned that if he were to watch it all in one go, it will never end.
Oh, and he’s a fine purveyor of making the occasional lame joke. Okay, fine, scratch “occasional” off that last sentence.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47848 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33538 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30244 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26199 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23431 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19554 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19346 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia