Internet plays an important role in our lives and now, U Mobile prepaid customers can enjoy free internet every time you top up. U Mobile recently introduced its All New U Prepaid SIM Pack that comes with free internet, free calls and longer validity.
From today, 8 January 2014 onwards, purchase a new U Mobile prepaid pack for RM8 and you will instantly be able to enjoy free calls and internet when you top up your number. Existing U Mobile prepaid customers will also be able to enjoy the new benefits when you migrate to the new U Prepaid Plan for free.
The free internet allocation is as shown below:
As for free calls, for every RM1 you top up, you will be given 1-day of free calls, i.e. if you top up RM10, you will get 10 free call days from the day you reload your amount (maximum capped at 150 days). You will receive an SMS confirmation for your free calls shortly after reloading your number. Free calls are valid for calls within the U Mobile network only otherwise, standard call & SMS rate will apply.
The standard pay-per-use charges are as shown below:
Hit the break to find out more or visit U Mobile now for the details.
Things you need to know
- Existing U Mobile prepaid users can migrate to the new U Prepaid Plan simply by calling *118*6*2*3#
- Your credit validity is 2x the value of your top up amount: RM10 = 20 days of validity
- Check Credit Balance: Dial *118*8#
- Check Free Calls Validity: Dial *118*6*3*1#
- Free Internet quota cannot be accumulated and each subsequent usage after the free internet are charged at RM0.20/MB
- Check Free internet balance: Send “Free Internet” to 28118 (RM0.05/SMS charges applies)
- You will receive 2 SMS notifications when you are about to exceed your Free internet quota: once upon reaching 80% threshold and upon reaching 100% exhaustion of free internet usage.
- Sucks (0)
- Boring (0)
- Useful (0)
- Interesting (0)
- Awesome (0)
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie, mobile freak and a fan of everything tech.