Samsung is bringing its Galaxy S III mini for a tour around Malaysia so if you wish to land your hands on the latest mid-range Android device from the company, it’s time to take out your calendar. The tour will offer the device to Malaysians with more value with every purchase in selected locations starting next week all the way to next month.
Here is an updated list of the promotions available during the roadshow!
“It has always been Samsung’s utmost priority to remain relevant to our customers. The Galaxy S III mini offers people enhanced usability despite its miniature size. In a similar vein, this initiative is designed to offer Malaysians more value in return with every purchase of the device, through gifts of accessories such as phone flip covers, vouchers and TecTiles stickers.” – Vincent Chong, Head of Mobile Phone Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd.
Hit the break to see the schedule. More information available over at Samsung.
- 1 Utama, GF High Street (Rainforest), 22 February – 24 February 2013
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Centre Court, 27 February – 3 March 2013
- Plaza Merdeka, Kuching, UG2, 8 March – 10 March 2013
- 1st Avenue, Penang, Lower Ground Main Atrium, 15 March – 17 March 2013
- AEON Tebrau City, Johor Bahru, Sub Court, 19 March – 24 March 2013
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie, mobile freak and a fan of everything tech.