Ever wanted to go behind the scenes at an F1 Race? Walk the paddock and get access to areas that are hidden from the public eye? That’s a chance that not many people have the privilege of having, but now, you can have the next best thing. Introducing the Red Bull Racing F1 Spy app for both iOS and Android. With this app, you’ll be able to follow the Red Bull Spy (@redbullF1spy), ask him questions and set him challenges to complete as well as use him as your eyes and ears in the Red Bull paddock and energy station. And thanks to the Spy app, he’s now available to each and every one of you on whatever mobile device you have to hand. For F1 fans who want more factual information than the average spectator, as well as for those who secretly love a bit of grand prix insider info and behind the scenes access.
Here are a couple of features of the Spy app
- Insider access to the team – The Red Bull F1Spy will get right where the action’s happening
- Behind the Scenes observations and pictures from the paddock – The Spy will report on any juicy comments doing the rounds in the F1 paddock.
- You can challenge the Spy – Ask the Spy a tough F1 question and he’ll answer it. Set him a task and he’ll have a go at it, even if it means being relentlessly mocked by his peers.
- Full and live on-track commentary across the weekend – All the detail and analysis from every practice session, qualifying and the race.
- Comprehensive race data, statistics and results.
- Not enough? –Ok we’ll throw in this cool thing that shows how the historical Formula One circuits have evolved over the past few years. We’ve done that for you, the Spy can’t draw a straight line.
- Still want more? – A race calendar, with a sync option so you don’t miss a race!
We will be announcing our F1 contest later today! Make sure you download the app because if you want a chance to win a pair of GrandStand tickets for the race next weekend, you’re going to need it!
Former Editor / Photographer / Lover Of Corgis / Hater Of Cockroaches / Cook / Not A Chef / Apple User / Sneakerhead / Yoyos / Streetwear / Perfect Consumer / Nomad / Closet Hipster / Redditor /