Samsung is bringing its Galaxy S III mini for a tour around Malaysia so if you wish to land your hands on the latest mid-range Android device from the company, it’s time to take out your calendar. The tour will offer the device to Malaysians with more value with every purchase in selected locations starting next week all the way to next month.
Here is an updated list of the promotions available during the roadshow!
“It has always been Samsung’s utmost priority to remain relevant to our customers. The Galaxy S III mini offers people enhanced usability despite its miniature size. In a similar vein, this initiative is designed to offer Malaysians more value in return with every purchase of the device, through gifts of accessories such as phone flip covers, vouchers and TecTiles stickers.” – Vincent Chong, Head of Mobile Phone Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd.
Hit the break to see the schedule. More information available over at Samsung.
- 1 Utama, GF High Street (Rainforest), 22 February – 24 February 2013
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Centre Court, 27 February – 3 March 2013
- Plaza Merdeka, Kuching, UG2, 8 March – 10 March 2013
- 1st Avenue, Penang, Lower Ground Main Atrium, 15 March – 17 March 2013
- AEON Tebrau City, Johor Bahru, Sub Court, 19 March – 24 March 2013
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 124,367 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,836 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,463 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,869 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,861 views