- Main Menu
Featured PostsSamsung Galaxy S4: The Good, The Bad, and The BrilliantMarch 20, 2013CES 2013: The Editorial Team’s Best And Worst Of 2013!January 14, 2013
- ForumsActive ThreadsJoin The DiscussionLatest Threads
- Send Us A Tip
- Advertise With Us
Announced worldwide last week at the Mobile World Congress 2013, Sony Malaysia has given members of the media a sneak preview of the world’s slimmest Android tablet, the Xperia Tablet Z. The good news? It will be available sometime in the next quarter of this year. Unfortunately, pricing details were not announced.
Head on after the break for the Xperia Tablet Z’s specs, as well as more images of Sony’s sexy new tablet.
As reported last week, the Xperia Tablet Z sports a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 display with the Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 with S-Force Surround 3D. It is powered by the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz quad-core processor and paired with 2GB of RAM. And, just like the Xperia Z, the Xperia Tablet Z shares the same Omnibalance design language and dust-and-water-resistance (IP55/57) with a durable glass front display.
In addition, the 6.9mm Xperia Tablet Z weighs in at a mere 495g. There’s also an 8MP rear camera enhanced with Exmor R for Mobile, as well as a Superior Auto Plus 2MP HD front facing camera. Finally, Sony has also added the Battery STAMINA mode which massively boosts standby time.
The latest addition to Lowyat.NET's family is a freshly-converted tech geek and footie fanatic who dabbles with the occasional game or two.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46350 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32519 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29678 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25956 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 21982 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19300 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19180 Views
kamikraze says:In nokia page hardware spec state no dual sim, but in the...
Celcom user says:Today is 18th of May 2013..but there is still no news about...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia