Well this is indeed a relief, yesterday we saw leaked images of the Samsung Galaxy S IV that listed out some of the features such as a Super AMOLED Full HD display, Android 4.2 and a 13MP camera, the images that were leaked at @evleaks also gave us a taste of what the S IV might look like, guess what? They’re all fake.
The images are actually a mock-up done by the Expansys France team. According to their Twitter account, @eXpansysFR, the images were made by their web designer and @evleaks took them and added their own logo. The real source of the device, according to Expansys France, is located in this link.
Alright now how many of you gave out a sigh of relief that the leaked images are fake?
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 124,449 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,748 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,301 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,967 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,885 views