Nearly two months after it was first unveiled at CES 2013, the new Sony Xperia Z is finally here in Malaysia and its official launch event is happening right now as we speak. Since we already get acquainted with the device during its regional launch last month, let’s get directly to the question that many of you might have been asking: its pricing and availability.
The new Sony Xperia Z will be out in the market starting from 15 March onwards for RM 2,199. We have yet to receive any information if there’s any telco is going to offer the device to their customers, so stay tuned for the confirmation later.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 48265 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33806 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30391 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26302 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23745 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19598 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19390 Views
Bill Gates says:RM 32,740 for a phone? That's cheap I'll buy a dozen!...
manx95 says:ok that is just crazy......
Shaddy says:How much is it approx?...
morpheus3929 says:"20Mbps on the Yes network." that's the biggest bullshit i've heard in...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia