Just few days after its global unveiling in London and New York, we flew to Sydney in Australia for a first-hand encounter with the new HTC One smartphone. In order to learn more about the device, we had a chat with Darren Sng, HTC’s Head of Product Marketing for South Asia who briefs us on several major features that the company has equipped into the new HTC One such as the HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe and HTC BoomSound.
This is a rather lengthy clip as Darren is really passionate when it comes to presenting HTC’s products to consumers. So, sit tight, grab a snack or a drink and check out some of the features that the new HTC One has to offer to Malaysian consumers once it is made available in our market this April:
Meanwhile, we are still not done yet with HTC One. So, stay tuned for more coming your way very soon.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 125,660 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,704 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,129 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,950 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,893 views