Ever wondered how is it like wearing Google’s Project Glass? In conjunction with the company’s Glass competition (for US residents only), where one winner will walk away with one of the most coveted Google products, the company has released a video showcasing the use of Glass in everyday life.
In essence, Glass brings a voice-activated Google Now literally in front of your eyes. An unobtrusive UI sits at the top right corner, and a simple “OK, Glass” will activate its voice recognition system, allowing users to record a video, capture a photo, or even start or join a Google+ Hangout. But for the most part, the video speaks for itself, and is definitely one that shows an amazing insight into the future.
The latest addition to Lowyat.NET's family is a freshly-converted tech geek and footie fanatic who dabbles with the occasional game or two.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 125,694 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,755 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,191 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,961 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,923 views