Just what Sony will be unveiling come the 20th of February is anyone’s guess, but the Wall Street Journal, citing sources close to the matter are quite confident that it will be Sony’s next generation Playstation console, an update 6 years in the making.
[youtube width="600" height="350"]d-3GMHIgR-U[/youtube]
The US Playstation site has a teaser page up for the 20th February event that includes the above teaser video as well as a registration of interest sign up form. Both Sony and Microsoft have been widely tipped to launch their gaming consoles sometime this year. Sony seems to have taken the first shot, and we expect Microsoft’s console division to follow suit in the coming months.
What is known about the Playstation 4 at the moment is that it will be powered by an AMD processor with at least 8 cores, 4GB or more of RAM as well as a 256GB internal storage device. While there were initial rumors that Sony would do away with the optical drive, it would seem that a Blu-ray drive would still be part of the new Playstation. Hardware specifications aside, there are also leaks citing that the new console will come loaded with a whole lot of social networking features. A new multiplayer service is also expected to be launched.
The 20th of February it is then.
You're forgetting one important thing.... I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47674 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33434 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30199 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26181 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23403 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19529 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19333 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
abandon abbot says:way overpriced ... in america this model is selling for usd 250...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia