The HTC Butterfly is now here in Malaysia, get it from as low as RM1,188 when you sign up for a package from Maxis. The telco is now offering HTC’s brand new 5” Full HD device with either a 12- or 24-months contract under various postpaid plans like SurfMore and TalkMore.
The offer is valid for all current Maxis Postpaid customers registered before 1 January 2013, and postpaid customers from other operators.
On top of the regular stuffs, the bundle will also come with 10GB of free cloud storage on Maxis Loker, free One Music unlimited music download, Maxis Traffic Monitoring and more. More information available over at Maxis.
If you do not meet the criteria or wish to subscribe for a shorter contract, hit the break to see the other HTC Butterfly offers from Maxis.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 48392 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33874 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30417 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26317 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23778 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19610 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19408 Views
Bill Gates says:RM 32,740 for a phone? That's cheap I'll buy a dozen!...
manx95 says:ok that is just crazy......
Shaddy says:How much is it approx?...
morpheus3929 says:"20Mbps on the Yes network." that's the biggest bullshit i've heard in...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia