When it was first launched in Malaysia last November, the Samsung ATIV Smart PC was only available with Wi-Fi connectivity even though the demo unit that we used during our brief preview with the device did come with a micro-SIM card slot. Well, that about to change soon – the 3G-enabled Samsung ATIV Smart PC is about to be released in Malaysia soon.
Available exclusively through Celcom, the new 3G-enabled Samsung ATIV Smart PC will be bundled together with Celcom First Data plans and it will be priced from RM 1,758 (standard price: RM 2,499) onwards – subject to respective plans and length of commitment. Powered by an 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z2760 dual-core processor, the 11.6-inch Windows 8 convertible laptop will be made available at selected Celcom dealers and Blue Cube stores nationwide starting from 25 January 2013.
In conjunction with the device’s release into the market, the first 200 early adopters of Samsung ATIV Smart PC at Blue Cube Sunway Pyramid on 25 January will receive a voucher than enables them to utilize Liquipel liquid-resistant coating treatment service for RM90 instead of the service’s usual fee of RM239. The first 30 customers on the same day will each also receive a free Samsung keyboard dock and pouch worth RM550.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46215 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32439 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29641 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25939 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 21892 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19276 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19171 Views
kamikraze says:In nokia page hardware spec state no dual sim, but in the...
Celcom user says:Today is 18th of May 2013..but there is still no news about...
trollnino says:s4 ? oops outdate...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia