Update: It looks like DiGi has rectified the error on the listed features.
Look what DiGi just announced, the phone bundle package for the Samsung Galaxy S III mini. Sign up with DiGi and get the latest mid-range Android device from Samsung from as low as RM449.
Available with a 12- or 24-months contract under different DG Smart Plan postpaid plans, you can purchase the Galaxy S III mini and receive up to 2 times internet quota with the on-going “Jualan Internet 2x Ganda” promotion. Other on-going offers from DiGi includes zero advance payment for selected postpaid customers and a chance to win a trip to Korea with the Menang Menang Samsung contest.
The phone bundle plans are as shown below:
Check out DiGi for more information or to purchase it right away via the telco’s Store Online.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46495 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32615 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29754 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25978 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 22069 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19319 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19199 Views
kamikraze says:In nokia page hardware spec state no dual sim, but in the...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia