Look at what DiGi is teasing on its front page – the Samsung Galaxy S III mini is now listed as “Coming Soon” so if you would like to have a smaller Galaxy S III that packs a mid-range spec and more importantly, a more affordable price, wait and see what DiGi has got to announce.
No further details have been given revealed like the availability or the price but as with most phone bundles with DiGi, the telco might be opening up a preorder sometime soon so stay tuned as we keep you updated. Check out our previous post to find out more about the Samsung Galaxy S III mini.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47367 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33234 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30078 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26127 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23316 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19474 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19297 Views
Matchy says:Any news on the G Pro?...
arema says:rusak kenapa, bro aqbar?...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia