Not one to be stuck in the competition with other 5-inch smartphones, Lenovo has just announced the K900 smartphone: a 5.5-inch Full HD smartphone running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and powered by Intel’s latest Atom dual-core processor. This 2GHz processor is actually a newer version of the dual-core Atom processor seen in Lenovo’s previous K800 smartphone. In addition, Lenovo will also fit the K900 with Sony’s 13MP Exmor RS camera, most recently seen in the new Xperia Z and ZL.
Interestingly, the K900′s body is a mix of stainless steel and polycarbonate, and the back of the phone has a rather loud design that is sure to divide opinion. However, the phone is very thin; at 6.9mm Lenovo claims that the K900 is the thinnest in its class – although it’s not the first time we’ve heard of that today.
Regardless, the K900, like the K800 before it, will also be a China-exclusive device and is set to hit the Chinese market in April. However, pricing details were not revealed by the Chinese company.
(Source: The Verge)
The latest addition to Lowyat.NET's family is a freshly-converted tech geek and footie fanatic who dabbles with the occasional game or two.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46427 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32566 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29713 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25967 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 22013 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19311 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19188 Views
kamikraze says:In nokia page hardware spec state no dual sim, but in the...
Celcom user says:Today is 18th of May 2013..but there is still no news about...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia