As some of you might know, Huawei Malaysia will be holding a ground event called Ascend To The New Heights throughout this weekend at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur. Over there, visitors will have the chance to win tons of prizes including Huawei smartphones, tablets and devices as well as an all-expenses-paid trip to Dubai.
That being said, our focus will be on what the company will be revealing on the first day of the event – just before the company opened it to the public. According to the media invite that we have received recently, there will be three new smartphones but the question is which model will they be?
It seems like the answer could be found right at Huawei Malaysia’s own Facebook page. Since last week, the page has published three different Huawei Ascend devices as shown above. While Huawei Malaysia didn’t named any of them, we believe that the devices the company features on the page are actually Huawei Ascend G600, Ascend G330 and Ascend D1 Quad.
Furthermore, all three devices have been listed on Huawei Malaysia’s official website. Hence, the only missing pieces to the puzzle are the pricing and release date for each devices. In addition to that, the company will also be announcing a new partnership at the event.
Make sure to stay tuned to Lowyat.NET for more juicy details from Huawei Malaysia’s launch event this coming Friday.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47551 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33356 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30134 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26155 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23360 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19510 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19311 Views
abandon abbot says:way overpriced ... in america this model is selling for usd 250...
ars92 says:u mobile isnt supported yet...
Chief Chapree says:Intel didn't clarify us on that matter but technically, it should be...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia