First revealed at IFA 2012, the new Sony Xperia Tablet S is finally coming to Malaysia very soon. Expected to arrive sometime in January 2013, Sony Mobile Malaysia has recently begun to take pre-order for the device.
Sony Mobile Malaysia has also listed the official pricing of the tablet which will go for RM 1,399 (16GB Wi-Fi), RM 1,799 (16GB 3G) and RM 1,999 (32GB 3G). In addition to that, any customers that pre-ordered the device between now and December 19 will receive a free case and cleaning kit for the tablet as well as a chance to win another 16GB 3G Xperia Tablet S.
Built on the foundation left by the original Sony Tablet S, the new Android-based Sony Xperia Tablet S is powered by a 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor together with 1GB worth of RAM. It also features a 9.4-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280×800 and Mobile Bravia visual enhancements as well as 8-megapixels rear camera, 1-megapixels front camera and 6000mAh battery which is able to provide up to 7 hours of 3G web browsing.
Head on to this link to learn more about the Sony Xperia Tablet S pre-order promo.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46174 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32412 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29619 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25927 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 21867 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19262 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19163 Views
kamikraze says:In nokia page hardware spec state no dual sim, but in the...
Celcom user says:Today is 18th of May 2013..but there is still no news about...
trollnino says:s4 ? oops outdate...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia