When we first got our hands on the Google Nexus 7 by Asus, we loved everything about it from the design all the way to everything inside of it; we were even okay with the fact that it does not come with any rear camera. The only problem I had in my review was the fact that 16GB is too small and it does not have any 3G connectivity. It was almost like a dream come true when Google decided to go ahead with the announcements planned for the day which had to be canceled due to Hurricane Sandy, and showed off to the world the 32GB Nexus 7 with HSPA+.
Along with the announcement of the storage space bump and a new connectivity option, Google also announced something rather exciting – new prices. I’m sure not everyone requires such huge storage space, if you’re still a fan of non-3G flavor of Nexus 7 and don’t mind a lower storage space, the 16GB Nexus 7 is now even more affordable at only USD$199; I hope this price change will be reflected on our local Nexus 7 as well. The 32GB version will retail at USD$249 while the 32GB and HSPA+ Nexus 7 will have a price tag of USD$299. Just a quick recall, the Apple iPad mini 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model retails at USD$559. As expected, all Nexus 7 will be shipped with the latest Android 4.2 on board. Android 4.2 is still known as Jelly Bean by the way, but it does come with a whole host of new improvements and features.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47727 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33462 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30208 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26186 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23408 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19542 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19335 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia